Rawlbolt Expansion Anchor with Hex Bolt
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Box, Bag, Carton, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Metric M6~M20 and Inch 1/4~3/4
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, GB, BSW
- Application: Building
- Specification: Metric, Inch
- HS Code: 731815900
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Grade: 6.8
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
The surface could be plated by white zinc plate, yellow zinc plated, HDG or Dacromet as the customers' request. They are used in the concrete or masonry place,construction building site to fix and fasten the objects safely and widely.
* It is made of steel pressed used to concrete is appreciated.
* The retaining power can be removed easily.*
* When fastening the nut or screw the conical part is pulled into the anchor shells expanding it.
|Item Code||Anchor Body Size (mm/Inch)||Anchor Body Length (mm)||Drill Dia. (mm)||Normal Hex Bolt Size (mm)|
The special size of hex bolt can be supplied as customers'needings.